01 09 10

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back from Quilt Retreat

I spent three wonderful days at the Red Barn Retreat in Coldsprings, TX.  Good food, good friends and lots of quilting.  I took a lot of pictures, so I am going to spread them out throughout the week.






As you can see, the weather was beautiful and hot.  There are four hummingbird feeders on the front porch.  I do not have a lot of pictures of birds, because they fly really fast and they were very busy fighting with each other.  The Hummingbirds and Red Birds are always a delightful site.  The owners of the Red Barn feed them well, too.

Below are just a few of the quilts that hang on the walls inside.  There are many more and one on all twenty-four beds.  So, when we leave, they still look pretty.







That is all for today, I just wanted to give you a little eye-candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment