01 09 10

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Quilting in the New Year.

We woke up to 20 degrees weather yesterday (Saturday) morning in South Texas.  So, I pulled out my coat, scarf, and gloves that only get used about 4 or 5 times a year. Seriously, we are expecting 78 degrees by Wednesday.

The Bee that I belong to has a Sew-In on the first Saturday of each month.  We have 11 members and 8 were able to attend.  That is good for us.  One was sick and one was working and I did not hear from the third absentee.

I chose to put borders on a Monopoly Quilt that I started last year from a UFO package of cut up squares.  It is shaping up into a real cute quilt.



I thought my hair looked better than that when I left the house.  I think that my coat hood did a number on it.


I added the small black border and the wider blue border at the sew-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment