01 09 10

Monday, January 30, 2017

Monopoly Quilt Top Finished

The Monopoly Quilt top is finished.  I planned on sewing the two borders on at our Saturday sew-in, but I ran into a problem with the large blue border.  The second one that I sewed on was about an inch too short.  I thought all four borders were the same length, but evidently not.  I had to get the old seam ripper out.  This was a UFO , a bag of squares, blue borders and five yards of fabric for the backing.  I am so glad that I finished it.  It is simple, but still makes me smile.  Now I just need to seam up the backing and get it quilted.

66" x 83"

No comments:

Post a Comment