01 09 10

Friday, May 1, 2015

2015 WHQG Show


As you can tell, I am a little behind in my blog posts.  I was so busy getting my four quilts ready for the West Houston Quilters Guild Show in March and time just got away from me.  Besides finishing the quilts, there were labels and covers for the labels, sewing on hanging sleeves, making drawstring pillowcases with clear windows to hold the quilt picture and information and filling out the paperwork for each quilt.  It had been six years since I had entered a show.  It is kind of like getting pregnant again, you forget how bad it feels to have the judges nitpick your hard work to pieces.  However, I love my quilts and I am the only one that has to be pleased.



 
"Diva Keys"
This was a strip exchange by the Monday Night Divas Bee.  Key to My Heart Pattern.  Quilted in sewing & quilting notions.
 

 
"Eclectic Mail"
Pattern that I saw at the Missouri Star Quilt Shop site. Made with the Tim Holtz line called Eclectic Elements.

 
"Sea Turtles"
Take Five Pattern.  Quilted in Sea Turtles.


"Texas Wildflowers Behind Barbed Wire"
Texas Wildflower fabric quilted with Barbed Wire Pattern.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment